Welcoming...

In the deep blue sky are millions of stars,And on this green land are only a few stars,
To know more about the twinklin star,we all gape using a telescope,
To know more about this shinning star. All you have is my blogspot in your scope

Welcome to the ROMANTIC brackets of { Vinuthan }

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Paintings

These are the paintings i have done..

These days I do more of charcoal paintings. The other kinds of paintings that i also do are Oil Paintings and Water color paintings. I need to learn Knife painting also yaar (my sister does it well). Kind of paintings that I do are landscape's and animals. Recently i have also tried faces (using charcoal painting). Next time I need to learn drawing Cartoons.

I have no favorite painters...it started as hobby and I do when i am in mood. But i always appreciate people who draw faces in couple of minutes just by him being in front of him.

Some good paintings i have gifted to may friends and sadly i have picture's taken of those....



Keep looking....some more paintings to come

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails