Welcoming...

In the deep blue sky are millions of stars,And on this green land are only a few stars,
To know more about the twinklin star,we all gape using a telescope,
To know more about this shinning star. All you have is my blogspot in your scope

Welcome to the ROMANTIC brackets of { Vinuthan }

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hall of Fame

These are the who belong to my hall of fame for the impact they make in terms of their presence....

God

For being a good friend and for being with tough and happy times

My Parents

First for bringing me to this world and rest is unexplainable

My Sister

Again unexplainable and the best person to be around

My Teachers
For sharing knowledge and bringing discipline

Friends

PICTURE : I need to collage all my friends pic. :)
Hemanth Palan, Vijendra Aithal, Sunil, GK,Nischal, Deepak Rao, Sudheendra Hebbar
Rahul, Venita

dudes are the ones who tolerate all you nonsense and be with u forever


Mentors
Jagadeesh, Anand Srinivasan, Rajesh, Madhu, Rajendra, Mahesh bakta, Sridhar Tengavelu

Those who guided me post my studies

Elite Colleagues




Sachin Tendulkar (Cricket)
Conduct: For the way he has carried himself with so much fan following and a true genius and brand ambassador

Mahatma Gandhi (Freedom fighter)
For giving us freedom

Lance Amstrong (cycling)
For the fighting spirit and never say die attitude

Vishwanathan Anand (Chess)
For simplicity and concentration

Amitabh Bachan (Actor)

For sheer entertainment and bringing smile in millions



Rahul Dravid (Cricket)
For determination and sacrifices he made to become a true team man

Ratan Tata (Entrepreneurship)

For his dreams. For bringing India in global map.

Bill Gates (Microsoft) and Lary Page (Google founders)





For making an impact in common people's life with the technology

Mother Theresa (Social service)

For social service and humanity

Sir Vishweswaraiya (Engineer)
Father of Indian Engineering

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails