Welcoming...

In the deep blue sky are millions of stars,And on this green land are only a few stars,
To know more about the twinklin star,we all gape using a telescope,
To know more about this shinning star. All you have is my blogspot in your scope

Welcome to the ROMANTIC brackets of { Vinuthan }

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lines of a soft corner

Lines of a soft corner

Life in shadows

With a hole too hollow

Glittering are billions of star

And all I need is one star

My arms are open all the while

Come; touch my love with a smile

If you think I don’t have the ability

You sure can change my personality

Don’t let me down my darling

Else my heart will stop beating

Can you be the one, in my life?

Or I shall be lost in the sky

[Lines of a soft corner is a romantic poem written when in college....to impress all the girls]

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails