Welcoming...

In the deep blue sky are millions of stars,And on this green land are only a few stars,
To know more about the twinklin star,we all gape using a telescope,
To know more about this shinning star. All you have is my blogspot in your scope

Welcome to the ROMANTIC brackets of { Vinuthan }

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Book My Life

My Book, My Life

In my Book with every word written

Has only your picture hidden?

In my Book with every page turn

Has only you in my concern

In my book, in my life

The words I scream, the angel I dream

In my book with few pages to write

There are many moments of delight

In my book are moments which I relish

Only to say that life without you will perish

In my book, in my life

Pages hidden behind covers, love hidden beneath eyes

In my book with every end of line

There is a hope of you being mine

In my book if any pages are torn

Is like all my dreams are broken

In my book, in my life

You are the source to write, you are the source of light

In my book pages turn as wind blow

In my life only you make my face glow

In my book with every page the story strengthens

In my life with every second my love deepens

In my book, in my life

Sentence dies without words, happiness disappears without you

[My Book My Life: dedicated to ALL my friends one sided love ]

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails