Welcoming...

In the deep blue sky are millions of stars,And on this green land are only a few stars,
To know more about the twinklin star,we all gape using a telescope,
To know more about this shinning star. All you have is my blogspot in your scope

Welcome to the ROMANTIC brackets of { Vinuthan }

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Never Said

Never Said

Ocean in front and only a drop with me

All too alone with only you in me
Beneath the ocean, Up beyond the sky
Down under the skin, deep within my heart

Lay the Never said Words

Will my silence make you remember me?
All too alone with only hopes in me
Not knowingly, you have stolen mine
Only thy knows shall you be mine

Having Never said those Words

Never would you be hurt, with the unsaid words I have
Never would you cry, with all the love I have
Would the last breath have you near me?
Or would the last beat have the unsaid words in me

Having Never said those Words

Having never said, only hopes lay
Having never said, I can only pray
Having never said, I shall only wait
Having never said, I shall still love

Still love, Still Love…. having never said those words

[Never Said is a romantic poem written when in engineering....dedicated for all the mechanical engineering guys for the one sided story....]

1 comments:

veenu said...

hey bt i said.. its nice!:D

Related Posts with Thumbnails